BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jazz Party

This is the first time ever that I have gone out twice in one week; this is the beginning of the end, as I have gone out twice every week after this. It’s really a bad habit, but it is too good to stop. This Saturday, Suren invited me to the party hosted by people of jazz band. I had no other choice, so I went. This was also the first night I hang out with Foxy outside of work.

This party was relatively boring, but hey, everything was free, so I went to town. After a few shots and some mix drinks, I started to try different varieties. Somehow, I had a great idea: why don’t I mix wine, rum, and grape juice. It was the nastiest shit I have ever drunk. It tasted like a hybrid of horse poop and lemonade, a slight of sweetness in a bowl of disgust. I could not finish that drink; about 2 sips into it, I just dumped that glass at a corner and moved on with my business.

Then, I saw this girl looking at a wall full of pictures of good looking actors, so I walked over and said, “saw anything you like?”

“Lots, that one’s good, oh, that one, and of course that one.” She pointed.
We spent the next 30 minutes talked to her. I found out her name is Katie. Foxy joined in the conversation. I remember arguing with her about this picture. I was 100% convinced that it was Steve Carell. She didn’t think so. To this day, I still don’t know who that guy is. No matter, who really care? Although everyone I talked to told me that I was the one who was wrong.

After she left, me and Foxy went downstairs and we started to play beer pong with these two girls: one was really good looking and thin, the other was fat and look like a man. I don’t remember ever asking for their names. It was a hard back and forth battle, but eventually, we caved. The manly girl made the game coming shot. She was trashing talking us, which was weird behavior for a girl, but then again, she did look like a man.

About 2 minutes later, I was in line for the bathroom, and that same manly girl punched me in the chest and cut in front me. I was of course not happy. I remember yelling something like “What the fuck is wrong with you, you bitch.” And believe me, I meant it.

On the way back, because Foxy’s car only has 2 seats, me and Suren had to cram into 1 set and it was very uncomfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment