BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Night

Halloween night, I knew this night was going to be weirdly fun. However, the night didn’t start well. Katie, Chloe and I went to the Halloween store the day before, only to realize that all the costumes were overpriced and not all that well designed. Out of nowhere, I was informed by Drea that she had a wig that made me look like a member of KISS. So guess what, I did end up as Ace from KISS, with the star makeup and all, after going makeup shopping with Drea. I remember telling her “That cashier must think that I am so whipped to be paying for your makeup.” She of course ended up laughing. I then went up to Panther, to pick up the delivery from Nyquist; he did scare me a bit by showing the handle in front of the security guard, but he didn’t care. Next came the dreaded walk back to Forbes Craig.

At about 10PM, DLew called and we were ready to go. I drank a few shots of Vlady, nasty stuff. So we began walking toward Speakeasy’s block party, only to be disappointed. We then followed a crowd of people to Pi Lam, and again to realize that it was closed. Out of nowhere, I realized Kevin was in that party, so after a series of texts and calls, I found the backdoor he mentioned and got in free. I walked down the basement to get beer. The moment I got down there, it felt like swimming in the ocean. The entire floor was covered with liquid; I tried not to imagine what the liquid was, it’s just beer was my thought, and of course being buzzed does help with not caring about anything.

Here’s where it got blurry. I remember buying 3 jello shots off Larry, chucking a can of beer (terrible idea when you are drunk), grinding with a slutty nurse (that was her costume, there’s somewhat a story with that), DLew texting me at 12AM telling me he’s leaving, and possibly other things.

Now, the story with the slutty nurse. I went over and asked if she want to dance, she said yes and we danced; I was drinking during dancing so I’m almost certain I spilled something on her. Then her friend came over and she started talking to her. I told her I’ll be right back, and then went over to check on Kevin. I’m glad I did, because Kevin was guarding the fridge, a fridge with 3 trays of jello shots. I naturally took a lot. I then went back to the slutty nurse… (10 minutes of black period later)…She was riding me like we were making out. I didn’t know what happened, and at that time never bothered to ask. Besides, I didn’t want to look like a douche bag and ask her what we did moments after whatever we did. Did I mention I found a hat to go with my wig? Probably shouldn’t have put it on my head immediately, since I found it in the sea of liquids. Then the slutty nurse’s friend wanted to leave, so she left too. You know girls always leave in packs.

Kevin wanted to leave since Pi Lam ran out, and so we did. He brought along another dude from Mt. Lebo, David I think, and we went back to Speakeasy, sneaked into one of the houses, and tried to steal a handle of vodka. Too bad Kevin was stupid enough to ask the guy sitting next to it if we can take it. So that never worked out, and Kevin and David just stole a Gatorade and some random mix drink. And thus end the night, of course with the help of Kevin’s Iphone’s GPS, we were able to get back to our respective dorms. I then passed out on the couch, I know that because I woke up on the couch and I don’t sleep walk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment