BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 23, 2009

Homecoming

It’s Friday and Homecoming weekend, which means that it is time to party. LDew had asked to join me for a party and I agreed. However, I was unable to find any party at around 9PM, so I told DLew that I wouldn’t go out that night. My friends and I just went to the top of the cathedral and watched the homecoming fireworks.

The out of nowhere, Barney called and asked if I want to join them to a party, to which I naturally responded yes. Barney and Kevin came up to the cathedral and watched the fireworks and then we were ready to head out. We walked up the hill to SAE next the perch. I personally have never been there, but I heard they throw a hell of a party. The moment we got there, I almost backed out of going because we saw Officer Chan walk into the party. 5 seconds later, a guy with a keg over his shoulders ran out of the frat house and hid the keg in his car. We wisely chose to sit at a bench until the Officer Chan left.

5 minutes later, Kevin became impatient and wanted to go in, so we did. The party was crazy. There were at least 200 people there, even a kid in a wheelchair. He got around okay, and of course Kevin took a picture. Our next move involved locating the keg and surrounding it until we get enough. This objective was easily accomplished and we chucked a few and I was feeling happy. However, 30 minutes into the party, some dude pulled the fire alarm and we had to get out asap, because more cops would be arriving in matter of minutes.

None of us wanted the night to end just yet, so we headed down to south Oakland and went to the drumline house. I told the guy that I won’t be drinking from the keg, I’ll just get some shots, so I got in for free. Of course I lied about not drinking, and I found a cup, washed it, and used it. I admit that I had a bit too much this night. Here’s why. I saw the girl I met a week ago, her name is Shannon, not Blondie. She actually had to tell us how to get home. We were on atwood and forbes, and we couldn’t get to craig and forbes. All we had to do it walk in one direction. After we discovered our way, we got back to my room, Kevin headed back to Sutherland, and Barney passed out on the couch.

The next morning, we woke up at 9AM to go to the Pitt vs. USF homecoming game. I woke up drunk, so the bus ride was especially painful. I felt like throwing up the entire ride. Barney and I decided it would be a good idea if we eat some food, so we headed to McDonald in Downtown. I felt sick and went into the bathroom, and threw up there. Afterward, I felt great; maybe it was because I felt to shitty just minutes before that made the aftermath so great.

After McDonald, we went to the game and watched Pitt crushing USF. Great night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment