BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

The Limo Ride

It’s finally Friday, and I desperately needed a break from homework, studying, and tests. Luckily, Suren and I were invited to a drumline party. The first 30 minutes were the same as usual, talking among ourselves, while drinking juice. However, amazingly, I just so happen to meet a chemical engineering from my Foundation class, what are the chances. We complained about the test next week for a bit, then this girl, introduced herself and her apparently crazy boyfriend, who happened to wear a bull/bullet Jordan jersey. I decided to not talk to her too much, just in case. Then a strange thing happened, her friend started to talk to us about Dragonball Z, so happens that I watched that show. It’s just weird to talk to a girl about anime. We talked a bit, but they left for Dithridge.

After a few more cups, I decided to let my stomach settle down a bit, and went upstairs, where, according to my phone; I met “blondie with ex” outside the bathroom. Moments later, we ended up on the couch. She started to talk to another guy, while I talked to her friend, named Christy, I believe, let’s just call her that for simplicity sake. This is the moment blondie whispered to my ear “my friend makes out with everyone at the part.” Christy and I were just starting to hit it off, but her heartbroken guy friend came and she had to take him home. That’s when I heard the sob story, according to blondie, he broke up with her but then wanted her back, but she won’t do it anymore. To say the truth, I was bit a bored, but I kept my attention.

I went downstairs for another cup, but then everyone started to panic, and I was told that the cops were on their way. I quickly finish my last cup, which was a bad idea, and rushed out of the house. Suren and I didn’t want the night to end too early, so we decided to go downtown and hit Pegasus, I invited blondie but she seemed too far gone to get there. When a bus finally came, we hopped on it and went straight to Pegasus; it took a while to find it at 1:30AM on a rainy day in Pittsburgh. When we got there, we found out that Pegasus will stay open for another 30minutes.

Suren suggested we hit G-spot, I agreed, and thus began the long journey to 1900 Smallmen Street. We passed Question Club, and asked the security guard/cop there direction. It was then when we realized we are in the strip at 2AM, and couldn’t find G-spot. We gave up and walked back to downtown trying to catch the last bus.

At fifth and Smithfield, we saw 2 gay guys and tall Jeff and bisexual Jamie waiting for the bus as well, apparently they waited for an hour and no bus came so they called a cab, which never came either. Funny thing, a limo passed and one of the gay guy went over to ask, the limo driver promised to take us to Oakland for 40 bucks, but he had to go to Hilton first. About 20 minutes later, after 5 cabs passed us, the limo finally showed up and we went it. First time I ever rode in a limo was at 3AM going back home. He took a bunch of pictures and I’ll try to get them. We got home, and chilled a bit with James Toye and Co., who were smoking cigars outside. I went to my room and fell asleep on my bed, ending a night of fun at 3:27AM. This is what college should be, at least on Fridays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment