BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

Too Much Heat at Club Heat

Today was the grand opening of Club Heat, the new Pegasus. I still ponders why they moved to the south side. Wouldn't staying in Downtown produce more profit? Whatever.

We wanted to leave early so we can get in; so Foxy and I went to Face's place to pregame. He's got a nice little studio. The moment I walked in, I knew it was his apartment. There's not one corner of that apartment that's not covered in some sort of alcoholic beverage. Don't get me wrong, I was definitely happy to see it. Mark was also there.

Face "Just drink a couple, whatever you want, and we'll head out. We can drink at the club."
(I was so glad he said that, cause he's the driver for tonight.)
Me "You know I'm under 21 right?"
Face "Shit, then you gotta started drinking."

I obeyed with 3 beers, 4 double shots, 3 mix drinks, and possibly more. I can't really remember. I do remember that while I was drinking my pepsi and vodka, Foxy poured in some rum, and it was absolutely the most disgusting thing ever.

So, after somewhere from 15 to 20 drinks, we started to head to the club. I had some rum on me, and Mark bumped me on the way out, and it splashed everywhere. For some reason, I was really glad, because I knew if I drink more, something bad will happen. Mark offered his vodka, and by offered I mean he forced me to drink it. I managed to avoid that.

We were blasting music, yelling out the window, you know, the regular stuff that drunk dumbasses do. We even stopped in the middle of the trip to piss off a hill or something.

And as expected, when we got the club, there was a huge line of people. It looked like a traffic jam in freaking Manhattan. That's how long the line is. But we still waited in line, and 20 minutes later, we were at the front door.

The bouncer asked us for our id. He checked Foxy's and Face's, and said "alright, you guys are good, just get in." I FUCKING got in as 21, I even got a stamp on my hand to prove it. It was just awesome.

This new club is definitely bigger than the old one, and there were 2 floors: the lower one for the underage people, and the upper one is for those over 21. Naturally, we went upstairs. It was just packed. We had so much trouble walking around, it was nuts.

We just danced with girls and stuff. Nothing exciting really happened. The fun part was at the end of the night. I was left alone to wonder, because I was the odd man out. After searching for a while and realizing that all the girls were taken. I decided to sit down for a little bit to rest up. I lowered my head because usually, 5 hours into being drunk tire most people out. I don't know how long I sat there for, but all of the sudden, I heard loud voices

Bouncer "Wake up, you are outta here."
Me "I wasn't sleeping, I was just sitting there."
Bouncer "I don't give a fuck, you are fucking outta here."

They just carried me outside, and luckily, didn't throw me on the ground. I texted Foxy but there were no responses. I checked the time and it was 1:30; my friend probably weren't leaving any time soon, and I did not want to wait outside in the cold.

So, after 10 minutes, I walked back in. Another bouncer asked me what I was doing, and I just said "I need to go find my friends." For some reason, he just let me in. I found Foxy, and danced with his girl's friend for like 20 minutes.

Then, one of the bouncers who threw me out recognized me, and grabbed me.

Bouncer "If you come back again, we gonna call the cops."

I didn't feel like arguing, so I obeyed and just left. Luckily, this time I got thrown out at 2:20. I texted Foxy again and he said he was on his way out. When the three of them came out, Face looked extremely pissed off. He said some guy tried to steal his girl or something, and I remember getting all fired up to beat up that dude, cause I wasn't happy about getting thrown out. Nothing happened though, we just drove home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment